A baby is on the way and it’s time to celebrate! When shopping for a baby shower gift you always have to ask yourself, What do they WANT? What do they NEED? We’ve searched for the best baby shower gift ideas, both practical and unexpected so you don’t have to. You already know she’ll need diapers, you already know she’ll need onesies but giving a delightfully unexpected gift that she didn’t know she needed, is…well…delightfully unexpected!
1. Tummy Time - The joys of the activity mat are endless and it’s the number one gift to promote the importance of tummy time.
2. The “Un”-diaper bag – She’ll be happy when she realizes lugging the 8 pocket 20lb diaper bag won’t last forever. It’s when kiddos get to that age when all you need is a couple diapers, wipes, and a sippy cup. This Tobey bag by Mia Bossi has multiple holders for diapers, baby wipes, a bottle, cell phone and a zippered pouch for personal belongings.
3. Formula Dispenser - Makes it quick and easy to pour your formula into the bottle by pre-measuring. Saves you time when baby’s tummy is calling.
4. Mani / Pedi gift card - Imagine the look on her face when she opens this. A relaxing moment for mama to look forward to.
5. Starter Library - Introduce and encourage the love of books. Select a few of your favorites and write a personal note inside for mama and baby to enjoy forever. Black and white are good for contrast.
7. Swaddles - Aden & Anais swaddles are snuggly and allow breathability.
8. Keurig Coffee Machine- Because she’ll need it…