Camouflage was a statement pattern on the Spring 2013 fashion runways and we’re sharing some tips on how to incorporate this fashion inspired look into your kids rooms. Usually a pattern meant to blend into surroundings or go un-noticed, instead, we are following the “anti-camo” look of Valentino, Rebecca Minkoff and L.A.M.B. You can go bold or play it safe by using the pattern in smaller doses. Whichever you choose, you are sure to create one stylish room!
1. Wallpaper: Wallpapering an entire wall creates a dramatic look and can be achieved on a softer level by selecting a wallpaper in grey tones as shown below.
2. Bedding: Introducing the pattern in smaller doses such as bedding is a great way to incorporate style without feeling like you went overboard.
3. Seating: You can upholster a desk chair seat or toss a bean bag on the floor to add the camouflage pattern to bedroom seating.
4. Artwork: This adorable alphabet poster art by littlebuginspiration on etsy promotes style & learning! win-win ;)
5. Decorative pillows: How cute is this camouflage owl pillow?! You can find it at sweetpitas on etsy.